Pangea Talent Solutions hires across many energy sector industries, energy finance being one of our prime specialisms. We provide an end-to-end talent solution for consultancies, corporates and investment organisations already in the space. Having placed talent in over 50 countries and with regional hubs in London, Austin, New York, Germany, Netherlands, Dubai and Saudi Arabia, we are well-positioned to offer a global footprint to help your organisation scale anywhere in the world.
Employment and Skills Trends in Energy and Infrastructure Investment
Following the COP26 conference in November 2022, it’s clear that the talk around renewables has never been more prominent, especially when it comes to infrastructure. More and more, investors are looking to fund projects that will help support the energy transition, while increasing their focus on digital infrastructure. There were also a number of other themes that were on the agenda:
- Rise of AI – The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) into infrastructure investing has been a steady trend over the last few years.
- Race To Net Zero – Net zero is at the forefront of most companies’ ESG strategies and is especially important at a time when the world is racing to meet climate goals
- Identifying New Sectors – Looking to the future, it is no surprise investors want to tap into new sectors, such as tech and social infrastructure. Digital disruption is having and will have, a tremendous impact on infrastructure companies’ business models.
- Solving Water Scarcity – As the climate crisis evolves, water scarcity is becoming an increasing global problem. The key to tackling this problem is through the preservation of existing water sources as well as investment in smart technology. Covid-19 has forced businesses to undergo rapid digital transformations.
- Focus On Social Issues – When it comes to ESG, companies tend to prioritise environmental concerns over social and governance issues. Movements such as Black Lives Matter have also sharpened the focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. Firms are increasingly taking steps to attract and retain more diverse talent.
Pangea’s Role in Energy and Infrastructure Investment
Using our deep market insights, we offer our clients guidance on how to position themselves to attract the most sought-after talent, as well as advice on how to retain top performers in an extremely competitive market. We leverage our unique perspective of the industry to offer our clients the level of business intelligence required to be one step ahead.
Our capabilities range from contingent Analyst level searches all the way through to retained Managing Director mandates. Regardless of the assignment, our detailed, client-centric approach remains the same.
Our Service Standards
Our team of specialist consultants are readily available to assist clients on-demand and can support to overcome a plethora of talent and project challenges. Pangea Talent Solutions has received the ISO 9001:2015 certification for providing consistent product and service quality – ISO 9001 is the world-standard reference for quality.
Contact our Energy and Infrastructure Investment team
At Pangea Talent Solutions, our agile methodologies and unparalleled investment in training, resources and tech enable us to fuel sustainable growth on a global level.