/ Job Listings /
- Manage recruitment projects and be the main point of contact for clients and candidates.
- Actively generate new clients and build on existing client relationships.
- Expertly coordinate candidate generation efforts including sourcing, interview management, and final negotiations.
- Work closely with senior leadership and collaborate with the rest of the team to improve processes and ensure successful placements.
What We Offer:
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Unparalleled professional growth with flexibility in career path - set your own KPIs and work directly with the senior management team on meeting your professional and personal goals.
- Free gym membership.
- Free access to mental health support through our partnership with the online therapy platform, Spill.
- Quarterly Lunch Club, regular team nights out, and VIP holiday incentives.
- Early finish Fridays year-round.
- Company laptop.
- 1+ years 360 recruitment experience.
- Experience across renewables or energy recruitment is ideal but we will also consider candidates from different sectors who have a desire to learn.
- A strong track record in both business development and candidate generation, with consistent results.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are essential.
- Driven and ambitious with a desire to succeed, learn, and grow.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.