Brief description of the position:
As a project developer, you will support the team in all areas of project development to continuously advance our project portfolio of Offshore Wind projects. In doing so, you will lead the planning, approval and implementation processes and support them in coordinating them as well as in maintaining contacts with landowners, municipalities, authorities, and public institutions.
· Research on country-specific potentials and framework conditions for the field of renewable energies.
· Management of all aspects of project development, in particular (i) securing land for repowering and white space projects, (ii) managing and coordinating planning, approval and implementation processes, and (iii) maintaining contact with land owners, municipalities, authorities and public institutions.
· Independent assessment of new project requests.
· Preparation of internal project presentations and progress reports.
· Ideally, your place of work is Hamburg or Berlin, but any other location nationwide is also possible as part of the home office.
· You have successfully completed university education in the field of engineering, urban and regional planning, environmental or landscape planning, geology, communication, business administration or a comparable field of study.
· You are business fluent in the German language.
· You are sociable and trusting.
· You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of renewable energies.
· Knowledge of common project management methods is desirable.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Strong planning and organizational skills as well as negotiation skills
· Class B driving licence.
· Willingness to travel.
• Experience working in a young company with strong financial resources and high growth dynamics.
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package.
• Individual training and a wide range of development opportunities.
• Flexible working hours and mobile working possible.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.