• Own and manage the project development pipeline from sourcing to realisation, ensuring end-to-end responsibility for projects.
• Conduct site assessments, analyse energy and develop project proposals.
• Negotiate land lease agreements and secure necessary permits.
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including landowners, investors, neighbours energy cooperatives and local authorities.
• Ensure project schedules and budgets are well maintained and met.
• Work closely with engineering, procurement, and construction teams to ensure successful project delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Real Estate, Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in project development preferably in the renewable energy sector or real estate.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of commercial aspects and cooperation.
• Enthusiasm for renewable energy and its potential to change the world.
• Strong project management skills and ability to push processes forward, not taking no for an answer.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a dynamic and innovative work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the transition towards a sustainable future. Chint provides a warm nest, a safe working environment.
A competitive salary with career perspective, a lease car and bonus.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.