/ Job Listings /
- Find, attract, choose, and equip top talent in the Energy Finance industry.
- Maintain and develop a talent pipeline of candidates for future positions - we are specialist headhunters working in niche markets so cross-selling candidates is key.
- Conduct candidate qualifications, interview preparation, interview feedback, offer negotiations, and overall candidate communication.
- Prospect new business, negotiate terms and qualify job vacancies provided by clients.
- Utilize various methods to source candidates such as LinkedIn, headhunting, referrals, and networking.
- Participate in weekly training sessions across our US offices led by our VP and in-house L&D Manager.
- Proactively analyze and become an expert in your market to be consultative in hiring and recruitment trends with your candidates and clients.
What We Offer:
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Unparalleled professional growth with flexibility in career path - set your own KPIs and work directly with senior management team on meeting your professional and personal goals.
- Full company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance plus 401k match and PTO.
- Free access to mental health support through our partnership with online therapy platform, Spill.
- Quarterly Lunch Club, regular team nights out and VIP holiday incentives.
- Early finish Fridays year round.
- Company laptop.
- 1+ year of experience in recruitment in a staffing agency environment, with a track record of success in sourcing clients and winning new business.
- You are entrepreneurial, a critical thinker, and have a strong drive to succeed.
- Experience in proactive candidate and client generation is essential.
- Enjoy a collaborative environment with a bit of healthy competition.
- You are a lifelong learner and constantly looking for ways to improve your skills and abilities.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities.