/ Job Listings /
- Execution of transactions in the renewable energy and infrastructure space
- Working in lean teams of investment professionals across multiple transactions
- Financial modelling and asset valuation
- Writing investment memos and investment committee papers
- Proactively identifying value accretion opportunities on existing assets
- Contribute constructive suggestions within team discussions to ensure all deals are of the highest quality
- Track record of executing transactions in the core renewable energy or infrastructure space in the UK and Europe
- 4 years+ relevant experience in an infrastructure or private equity investor or adviser
- Experience of typical project finance structures
- The ability to remain calm and composed whilst working under pressure
- Excellent financial modelling skills and an intuitive feel for whether a model is giving you the right answer.
- Knowledge of Nordic/Northern European languages is a plus (but not a necessity), other European languages are favoured, English is necessary
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.