/ Job Listings /
- Support the preparation of applications for Italy's floating offshore wind tenders.
- Define the most viable project execution strategies for our projects in line with global and local regulations (including tender rules when applicable) and in line with corporate global strategy.
- Source and identify, in coordination with the Global Industrialization Sr. Manager, the most suitable yards, assembly hubs and service providers for fabrication and assembly of floaters and integration of the WTG, and ensure that all requirements (safety, compliance, quality, costs, planning...) are fully met.
- Develop commercial, technical and operational interfaces with port operators, vessel operators and heavy lifting operators for offshore wind projects' land base fabrication and turbine integration and service scopes.
- Coordinate efforts among other Subject Matter Experts to assess port infrastructure, integration and fabrication concepts and equipment, and inbound and outbound transportation concepts for suitability and commercial favourability in the pre-project bidding and planning phases.
- Primarily focus on supply chain, logistic, storage and assembly up to WTG integration to optimize the full value chain. Promote exchange and cooperation between potentially interconnected local supply chains to help create a robust supply chain on each project.
- Engage with the local supply chain, ports, clusters and associations to maximize the economic benefits for the territories.
- Participate in commercial contracting and negotiation efforts for these facilities. Coordinate activities of external contractors and internal team members who are supporting project development activities.
- Identify, map out and engage with the local stakeholders and supply chain, developing long-term relationships based on trust.
- Identify key areas of concern for the local stakeholders requesting special attention and propose actions to address those concerns for the successful consenting of the projects.
- Act as an interface and facilitator between the local stakeholders and the two companies' experts to foster a constructive dialogue.
- Support project development activities by analyzing technical requirements, constraints, and solutions.
- Support internal coordination, including organization and preparation of periodic and ad-hoc meetings with management and different departments. Create reports, applications, memos, etc. with different degrees of technical content required in project development activities.
- Maintain the database of internal documents elaborated for the projects support, update relevant information/data periodically and on demand.
- Gather market intelligence in relation to competition, supply chain, infrastructure in relation to Italy offshore wind.
- Identify CAPEX needs for tooling and transport/storage and build business cases.
- Implement and leverage best practices from the offshore wind and marine industries.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, in an international environment.
- Proven track-record in executing projects in a growth environment.
- Relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of industrialization/sourcing/supply chain and subcontracting, preferably in the offshore wind sector.
- Proven leadership skills and managerial experience with an ability to build and develop high performance teams.
Required Knowledge & Competencies:
- Degree educated or above, or professional qualification, in a relevant discipline: BSc/MSc in business / economics or Engineering. MBA highly valued.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, assertive, and action-oriented leadership style, with strong intellectual agility and ability.
- Good understanding of technical matters such as marine operations, heavy lift equipment and crane operations, logistics, and construction site HSE.
- In-depth understanding of construction and execution challenges.
- Ability to build and maintain a network of business relationships, including key suppliers in offshore wind and/or marine industries.
- Capacity to analyse and summarize complex industrialization topics and develop sourcing strategies.
- Ability to work across cultures and with different geographies.
- Languages: native speaker (or equivalent) in Italian and English. Fluency in other languages (in particular, Spanish, French, Portuguese) is highly desirable.
- Status to work in the European Union.
- Valid driver's license, passport and ability to travel as needed to meet business milestones.
- Willingness to travel to support responsibilities (regular travel in Italy and punctual travel to Spain or other European countries).
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive package available, commensurate with experience.
- Full coverage of health insurance (family included).
- Flexible working scheme.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.