- Participating in and coordination of the monthly and quarterly commercial investor reporting
- Monitoring and coordination of yearly financial statements of all holding and operating companies within clients’ infrastructure portfolio
- Point of contact for local accountants, tax advisors and auditors / audit assistance
- Cooperation and coordination with external service providers of infrastructure assets
- Analyzing and monitoring the key performance indicators of infrastructure assets
- Support in day-to-day asset management/ operational controlling activities
- Supporting the Investment Management team in the acquisition of infrastructure assets
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master’s degree with an emphasis on accounting/controlling/finance or qualification as (international) certified accountant (IHK)
- 3yrs+ work experience in an accounting related field; experience in renewable energy or infrastructure would be a plus but not a requirement
- Advanced knowledge in German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS, Lux GAAP knowledge would be a plus but not a requirement
- General understanding of German and European taxation (e.g. VAT, Income Tax)
- Native speaker-level German and fluent in English; other languages would be a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong commercial judgment
- Extensive organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes
- Be proficient at working autonomously yet be a strong and effective team contributor
If this sounds like a match for you, please apply within to discuss this and other similar opportunities in Renewables Asset Management across Europe.
If interested, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: [email protected] for more information and to discuss other similar opportunities across Europe.